Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Stripes, Shoes, and Bags: Shades of Blue

Happy Wednesday everyone!

How have you been? How is your Summer? Is it hot and sunny in your town?

First day of Summer was my birthday and I spent it in Newport, RI. I love ocean, lighthouses, seafood and Newport has it all so I couldn't have found a better place to celebrate my birthday!
In today's post, I will share an outfit I wore that day and I'm going to write another post about Newport and our trip.
We were lucky, weather that day was perfect: sunny and not too hot. We spent all day outside: walking, sightseeing, eating, boating, then walking again, and eating. It was a long day in a seaside city hence my comfy nautical themed outfit.
These Vince slip-on sneakers are definitely my best purchase of the season! I can walk miles when I wear them. They are very comfortable but yet stylish.
I was wearing: Gap khakis,
Hollister t-shirt (old, similar here),
American Eagle denim jacket,
Vince sneakers (similar here),
Proenza Schouler bag (similar here or here),
kate spade New York watch,
Burberry sunglasses
and Baublebar necklace (old, similar here).

Thank you for reading,
Tany



2 comments:

  1. Your outfit suits perfect for such vocation! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. classic outfit :)

    http://pattonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete