Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stripes, Shoes, and Bags: Clover Dot Romper

Hello everyone!

How has your week been so far?
We are experiencing hot wave here, in New York area. It was above 90F today. If I'm not mistaken it was the first really hot day of this year.
Today, I'm sharing with you a very simple outfit that I wore last Sunday. It was my first experience with rompers and I really enjoyed wearing it.
I've seen rompers and jumpsuits everywhere: in magazines, stores, on fashion blogs. I even bought one from Mango two months ago but could not make myself to wear it. And then I found this romper and fell in love. Now, I need more.
This romper is very comfortable and lightweight, perfect for summer. It is easy to style and to wear. You can dress it down by adding flat sandals, snickers or dress it up by adding a blazer and heels. Also, it's very practical for windy Jersey City: looks like a mini dress but you don't risk to show too much.
 LOFT romper,
Zara sandals,
Zara messenger bag (also like this one from Zara)
Valentino sunglasses (old),
kate spade New York watch.

Thank you for reading,
Tany

No comments:

Post a Comment