Monday, June 16, 2014

Stripes, Shoes, and Bags: Stripes are Back

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you had fantastic weekend and wish you a great week!

     I wore this outfit last Saturday. When I was selecting an outfit that day, I realized that hadn't worn stripes for a while. I just had to fix it. I put on my favorite striped t-shirt from Gap, light-wash jeans, and, because it was chilly, added white blazer. This outfit is effortless and simple but, definitely, not boring because of the stripes.
     I walked a lot that day, hence my slip-on snickers. I adore these shoes; they are so comfortable and yet stylish.
Gap t-shirt (old, similar here and here),
Zara blazer (less expensive option),
American Eagle Outfitters jeans (old, similar here),
Vince slip-on snickers (similar here),
Burberry sunglasses (old, similar here), 
kate spade New York watch
and Forever 21 necklace (sold out, similar here).

Thank you for reading,
Tany

1 comment:

  1. hello darling, u have a great blog! would u like to follow each other(I always follow back)
    Ps: I have a giveaway running on my blog right now, maybe you are interested
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete