Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stripes, Shoes, and Bags: Black and White

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are doing well!
It's been awhile since my last blog post. During this time I managed to go to Miami for a short vacation and catch a cold after that. I love Summer and hot weather but I hate air-conditioners (they don't like me either), every a/c-season I catch a cold.
After spending almost whole week indoors, I was so happy to leave my apartment last Saturday! And this is what I wore that day.
I love this maxi skirt. It's very comfortable and it's striped! Have you noticed a tendency? In clothes, comfort is everything for me. I like shorts, jeans, maxi skirts because they don't restrain my moves; I like flats because I can walk miles without hurting my feet; and I like crossbody bags so I have both hands free.
This bucket bag is the latest addition of my handbag collection. Actually, I was looking for two bags: a small black crossbody and a bucket bag. Then I found this one, which combined all these characteristics; so, this bag saved me money.
I was wearing: H&M t-shirt,
J Crew skirt (and it's on sale now!),
Vince Camuto bag (available in four colors),
 Zara sandals (old, similar here),
Burberry aviator sunglasses,
kate spade new York watch,
Forever 21 necklace (similar here), and Baublebar bracelet (old, similar here).

Thank you for reading,
Tany


3 comments: