Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stripes, Shoes, and Bags: Shift Dress

Hello everyone!

Happy Hump Day!

Yesterday, I realized that July is almost over and I've posted only three blog posts. So, here I am fixing this situation with the new outfit post.
I've been a fan of shift dresses for a long time, it's my favorite dress style. Shift dresses are feminine but not too girly. They are easy to style - you could pair it with blazers/jackets/vests and with sandals/heels/sneakers/boots . Also, shift dresses flatter many body types.
I've bought this striped shift dress recently and it has promptly become my go-to dress. I have worn it with black high heel sandals for a night out, with slouchy cardigan and flat sandals for a day in the city, and with denim vest and white cutout booties (as you can see on these pictures) to run errands.
These cutout booties are perfect for summer because of diamond shaped perforation which gives so much needed ventilation during a hot day.
I was wearing: Zara dress (sold out, similar here and here),
J Brand denim vest (old, similar here or here),
ShoeMint booties,
Vince Camuto bucket bag,
Burberry sunglasses, and Kate Spade New York watch.

Thank you for reading,
Tany




No comments:

Post a Comment