Monday, July 21, 2014

iPhone Diaries: My Weekend in Pictures

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Did you have a good start of the week?

Today I'm back with a new type of post: iPhone Diaries. I like taking pictures and always find something I must to capture. I have got this hobby after moving to the U.S.; I was so impressed by New York City, by its beauty and uniqueness. And by this day, I continue to find places, buildings, views in NYC I haven't seen before. I think I look like a tourist but who cares!? My husband got used to it and every time patiently waits while I am taking another picture of Brooklyn Bridge or Central Park. And when I don't want to carry my camera I just use my iPhone. 
Last weekend we spent in Manhattan. On Saturday, we went to Little Italy, ate pasta, then walked to Union Square, watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, and after walked to World Financial Center to catch the last ferry to Jersey City.
Little Italy is a small neighborhood in lower Manhattan on Mulberry Street, once this district was known for its large population. Modern Little Italy is only three blocks on Mulberry Street with Italian restaurants and stores. I hadn't been there before and expected to see more Italy. But this place is very touristy, with gift shops and restaurants.

 That day, I was wearing Zara striped dress, Zara gold sandals, Vince Camuto bucket bag, Burberry sunglasses, and kate spade New York watch.
 On Sunday, we had brunch with a friend in Upper East Side, in a neighborhood where we used to live. It was nice to come back to the neighborhood where we began our American life. After the brunch we went to Central park, then to Rockefeller Center to see Jeff Koons's Split-Rocker (a spectacular 37 feet high planted form).
 On Sunday I wore Tommy Hilfiger shirtdress, Zara sandals, Sophie Hulme bag, David Yurman sunglasses, and kate spade New York watch.
Hope you liked this iPhone tour around Manhattan.

Thank you for reading,
Tany


No comments:

Post a Comment