Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Stripes, Shoes, and Bags: Relaxed Sunday Evening

Hello everyone!

How have you been? Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend.
I apologize for posting only one blog post last week, will make it up to you this week and publish more posts.
We spent our long weekend in New Jersey, didn't travel far from home since we are dog sitting friend's puppy and also had some things to do at home.
This outfit I wore on Sunday, we went for an evening walk and then had a dinner in a Mexican restaurant.
Usually I don't wear black during summer but that day I didn't feel like wearing color, just wanted to wear something simple and comfortable.

 This light-wash denim vest is from J Brand, I recently got it and my slip-on sneakers at Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th. Actually, the whole outfit but the t-shirt was purchased in Saks outlets at different times. I love their selection and, especially, additional discounts on already marked down prices (who doesn't like discount!?).


J Brand denim vest (similar here, also like this one),
Vince slip-on sneakers (similar here and here),
Zara linen v-neck t-shirt (similar),
Paige skinny jeans (similar here and here),
Lauren Ralph Lauren crossbody bag (old, similar),
kate spade new york watch
and Burberry sunglasses (old, similar).

Thank you for reading,
Tany



1 comment: