Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stripes, Shoes, and Bags: Casual Sunday Outfit

Happy Monday!

I hope you all doing well and enjoying Spring!
I apologize for not being consistent with my posting. It takes forever for me to write a blog post about our weekend trips. Since it is difficult for me to make myself to write a big post, I decided to start new series on my blog: Stripes, Shoes, and Bags.
I love fashion, shopping, and creating different outfits and would love to share my style with you. However, don't expect many dressed up outfits and high heels, comfort is the most important thing for me. I am up to date on trends, but don't follow them blindly; select only those that fit my lifestyle, body type, and age. My style is simple, I don't like busy outfits.
Why "Stripes, Shoes, and Bags"? First, stripes is my favorite color! Everything striped looks more appealing for me than in other prints or colors. I have big collection of striped shirts, tops, dresses, sweaters, scarves; I even have striped handbag, shoes, and jacket.
Second, shoes and handbags are the most important accessories in my opinion. Proper style, color, and size can significantly improve the simplest outfit.
Also, I hope these outfit posts will make me more creative and adventurous in choosing clothes and combining looks.
I still need to figure out how to organize my blog, since I haven't given up on travel posts. Perhaps, it's a good idea to create a separate page for the new series because not everyone wants to know what I wear and not everyone as crazy about fashion as I am. Will see.
So, let's begin.

I wore this outfit yesterday for a Sunday stroll in a park. Day was windy but still nice. Spring is the most beautiful season: grass is bright green, trees are blooming.
I was wearing coat from Uniqlo, American Eagle jeans, striped shirt from Marshals, white Converse, and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses.
My croossbody bag is from Zara, my recent purchase. I was looking for a white handbag for couple month and was really happy to find this one. It adds pop of white to the outfit but doesn't bring all attention to itself because of the small size. In addition, this bag was inexpensive.

Thank you for reading,
Tany

No comments:

Post a Comment